DevOps Solution Architect
Due to significant client demand, I am urgently seeking a hands-on Solution (Ops) Architect to join one of the UK’s most pioneering digital technology consultancies. This represents a unique opportunity to work for an innovative company that is regularly voted as being one of the best places to work.
Why should you want to work here?
As a DevOps Architect, you will work with your peers to develop policy and standards, share knowledge and mentor those around you. You’ll do this whilst advising about new technologies and approaches, with room to learn, develop and grow.
You’ll work with customer architects to design, automate, build and operate modern digital service platforms, advising on estimated effort and technical implications and complexity surrounding your designs.
What skills you will bring as a DevOps Architect:
- Expertise in and to have successfully designed and delivered modern digital service platforms.
- Understands whole solution architecture concepts and can communicate and negotiate these with customer architects.
- Expertise in using public cloud platforms - such as AWS and Azure - to build solutions across a variety of problem domains using native SaaS and PaaS offerings.
- Able to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations.
- Experience mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community
- Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, both within the team and at a wider capability level and externally where appropriate.
- Expertise in utilising the latest approaches and technologies – including container orchestrators - to build and release operationally ready software to production.
- Proven experience being accountable for all sizes of technology delivery challenges, e.g. project, multi-team programme.
- Has pro-actively developed business across an account with sales and account managers.
- Able to prioritise their time across multiple major projects.
- Actively shares their thoughts and views on technology.
- Has participated in technology communities.
- Expertise in using multiple public cloud providers.
This is a permanent opportunity where you’ll be responsible for leading multi-skilled agile teams to design and deliver high quality solutions which delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide, offering salaries between £70,000 and £100,000 p.a.