DevOps Engineer (Digital Transformation)
An internationally renowned Consultancy is looking for talented DevOps Engineer’s (all levels) to help spearhead their Digital Transformation team. This is a great opportunity to work within a specialised yet growing DevOps team that champions departmental collaboration and innovation. You could be influencing the next generation of DevOps tools and technology, working with clients such as Terraform.
They are building a team that focuses on Digital Transformation but there is also a focus on writing scripts to configure servers, infrastructure as code and containerization. You could be working on $50 Billion projects within the Private Sector.
The focus of your role
- The role of Platform Engineer is to focus on delivering highly available, scalable enterprise solutions on IAAS/PAAS platforms.
- You will be the custodian of the technical integrity of a client’s project or programme. You will be the “go to” person for any technical issues, and will draw on the huge body of knowledge within Capgemini to address them.
What you’ll bring
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in significant contributor role.
- An SME in at least two areas of cloud based applications; systems; tooling; infrastructure.
- Strong integration experience and system development expertise
- Designing and implementing distributed/scalable solutions with a high degree of automation. Senior positions require experience in consulting as well as hands-on expertise.
- AWS/AZURE/GCP expertise gained from concept to production.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment.
- Familiar with Agile ways of working and committed to continuous testing and improvement.
- Ability and willingness to continuously learn and adapt to different clients; and the changing IT landscape.
- An accomplished Unix system admin and programmer with strong scripting and unix skills.
This a role that can offer you professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
There is a permanent role offering a wide range of Salaries up to £110k