Microsoft .NET Developer – Azure Cloud
A leading consultancy in the digital transformation space is seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join the team. You will be working in full stack, close teams developing and delivering some of the most innovative software solutions available for clients, by using Microsoft Azure technologies.
As a .NET developer you would be working in a cloud-first environment with a strong focus on microservices and containerisation. You will have the opportunity to work on the most dynamic Digital/ Cloud-based architectures in development today.
The .NET Developer will have the following:
Desirable skills (although you will receive training if you don’t have):
- In depth knowledge of cloud computing; experience of building scalable, resilient applications using Azure
- .NET and relevant technologies (MVC, Entity Framework, .NET Core etc.)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery preferably using Azure DevOps
- Worked in a collaborative teams and worked in an agile manner within a commercial environment
- Have one or more Azure or .NET certifications
- Azure DevOps
- Designing microservice-based architectures using domain driven design, CQRS and Event sourcing patterns
Due to the nature of the projects you would need to be fully flexible
(working away from home during the week). However you would have the opportunity to work on greenfield projects, and gain exposure to new technologies.
You would also need to be eligible for Security Clearance.
If this .NET Developer role sounds like something you’d be interested in, please apply and I will be in touch shortly.