IT Systems Security Manager - CISSP / CISSM / Cyber – Guildford - £58k-£65k p.a.
An experienced IT Systems Security Manager is required to join a growing internal Security & Risk function.
Successful candidate will play a pivotal role in guiding and supporting the delivery of a number of security and technology transformation programmes that are driving modernisation of systems and infrastructure underpinning mission critical systems processing capabilities.
Client is embarking on an exciting next phase of a substantial programme of technology refresh and investment and you will work right at the heart of the transformation programmes and be tasked with delivering the leading edge technologies and client services.
To apply you should be an experienced and motivated security professional with the capability to develop, promote and embed IT & information security, data protection and privacy approaches that reflect best practice thinking in the delivery of confidentiality, availability and integrity of systems and information.
Ideal candidate background:
• Highly skilled and knowledgeable across all mainstream areas of security technology
• Expert knowledge and understanding of supporting and guiding technical change programmes, particularly those tasked with modernising IT landscapes and the digitisation of business activities
• Excellent communicator, able to engage internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders at all levels, ensuring clarity of requirements, proposed solutions and securing understanding, engagement and buy-in
• Proven IT professional with experience of operating in roles across the systems development / delivery / support lifecycle
• Self-sufficient and dynamic individual who is able to hit the ground running, looking to achieve rapid and effective results
Key skills and experience required:
• Expert in IT & information security standards, risk management and compliance systems
• Strong knowledge and experience of data protection and privacy related legislation
• Extensive experience of securing systems and networks across a range of business and operational environments including mainstream cloud platforms
• Experience of delivering the security of enterprise class computing and networking infrastructure including high availability and disaster recovery services
• Experience of complex technical and non-technical problem analysis and resolution in a sometimes high pressure environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, able to engage with colleagues and customers at all levels, whether technical or otherwise
• Computing degree or equivalent level of business computing experience and/or professional accreditation (eg BCS Professional Membership)
• Relevant professional and vendor accreditations – CISSP / CISSM, RHCSA, MCSE etc.
• Relevant IT / cyber related qualifications or equivalent experience (e.g. EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH))
Interviews ASAP, start June or will wait for the right candidate.