BPM Solution Architect
Location: – Hammersmith, London
• Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions using open source and cloud technologies that adhere to Government Digital Service standards.
• Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
• Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements.
• Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging Cloud platforms
• Manage technical scopes and client expectations
• Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
• Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
• Be a credible subject matter expert to clients and partners on sales cycles and marketing events
• Provide detailed estimates and participate in sales solutioning and proposal creation
Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years of experience on BPM technologies such as jBPM, BonitaSoft, Activiti, Flowable, Camunda or other BPM tools.
• 3+ years of architecting and delivering cloud based solutions.
• Demonstrable experience of architecting and delivering open source solutions.
• 5+ years of Java experience
• 3+ years of agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
• Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
• Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle.
• Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
• Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
Please note you will need to comply with Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) to be offered this role. In addition you may have or may be sponsored for Security Clearance (SC). As such applicants MUST have the legal right to work in the UK and have lived in the UK continuously for the last five years.