Senior Front End Developer
• Work as part of a multi-disciplined Agile/Scrum team to deliver user-centric digital services
• Being responsible for the design and development of new user-facing features
• Being responsible for application performance and scalability
• Being responsible for building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Work with user researchers, UX designers and Business analysts to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Work with back-end developers test automation engineers to integrate front-end and back-end following best practises.
• Lead and mentor other front-end developers
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Attend or speak at a Meetup
• Dodge Nerf bullets
Skills + Experience:
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Wide commercial experience in Angular.
• Understanding of NodeJS and its ecosystem.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Fluent English and a high level of communication skills.
• Experience of working in an agile/scrum development environment.
• Good knowledge of building responsive and accessible web pages
Please note you must hold Security Clearance (SC) with a UK Government Department, or be eligible for SC clearance (this means you MUST be resident in the UK for the past 5+ years, with no criminal record)