IT Security Analyst - Surrey - £35K-£42k dependant on experience
A Security Analyst is required to join a growing Security & Risk function based in Surrey.
The Security Analyst will play a pivotal role in supporting the security and technology transformation programmes that are driving the modernisation of the systems and infrastructure underpinning our clients mission critical systems.
You will have the opportunity to join the team at an exciting time as they embark on the next phase of a substantial programme of technology refresh and investment.
We are looking for motivated security professionals with the experience and capability to support colleagues in the development, promotion and ongoing management of Information Technology & Security, data protection and privacy approaches and apply best practice thinking around the delivery of confidentiality, availability and integrity of systems and information.
To apply you should have:
• Previous experience of working in a similar role
• Good awareness and knowledge across all mainstream areas of security technology
• Experience of supporting technical change programmes, particularly those tasked with modernising IT landscapes and the digitisation of business activities
• Good communicator, able to engage with colleagues, partners and business stakeholders in support of refining requirements and the development & implementation of proposed solutions
• Information security professional with experience of operating in roles across the systems development / delivery / support lifecycle
• Motivated individual looking to grow their Information Technology & Security skillset and experience
Key experience / expertise sought:
• Broad knowledge of IT & information security standards, risk management and related compliance systems
• Good knowledge of data protection and privacy related legislation
• Experience of securing enterprise class computing and networking infrastructure across a range of business and operational environments including mainstream cloud platforms
• Experience of complex technical / non-technical problem analysis and resolution in a sometimes high pressure environment
• Good written and verbal communications skills, able to engage with colleagues and customers at all levels, whether technical or otherwise
• Computing degree or equivalent level of IT / information security experience and/or professional accreditation (eg BCS Professional Membership, CISSP / CISSM)
• Relevant professional and vendor accreditations (RHCSA, MCSE) or relevant IT / cyber related qualifications / equivalent experience ie EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Interviews ASAP, start August/September.