Salary: £30k – £35k
Location: Daresbury, Cheshire
Key responsibilities for the Project Analyst;
• Ownership and Responsibility for System Set-Up for new Implementation Projects
• Assist the Project Manager to track and evaluate progress of project plans, standards, processes and reports accordingly.
• Assist the Project Manager in the maintenance of project plans.
• Identifying opportunities to streamline processes. Bringing innovative ideas to the leadership team for assessment.
• Ownership and validation of data tables, reports and client information.
• Managing the project administration, producing accurate project control documents and work instructions to assist in the hand over to BAU.
• Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager.
• Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
• Demonstrable, transferable experience in a project environment
• A willingness to take initiative and work autonomously, while achieving a common goal, supported by a team with diverse backgrounds across a range of geographies.
• Proven data and document control.
• Experience owning deliverables, and performing detailed self-review of work.
• Proven ability using technology and analytics to solve business problems, deliver insights, or create recommendations.
• A confident communicator, with proven written and verbal communication, presentation and client service.
• Ability to work to multiple conflicting deadlines.
• Experience of working in a financial environment is beneficial.