Infrastructure Design Architect
Location: Birmingham with travel to anywhere in the South e.g. Reading, Gloucester, Milton Keynes, London and Wales
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Within the role of Infrastructure Design Architect you will own the development of technical solutions at all stages of a bid.
• You will ensure that all costs are captured accurately and that all proposed directly delivered services and those by technical 3rd parties are assured appropriately.
• Being able to be an effective member of a virtual bid team you will also understand and contribute to key opportunity win themes and story-boarding and deploy these themes into proposal responses.
• Not only will you be highly skilled in being able to solution traditional infrastructure services you'll be able to solution with public cloud services, and developing your understanding of PaaS, DevOps and Robotics Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence services.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Our client is looking for significant experience of being a technical solutions lead for infrastructure services, accompanied by technical certifications in infrastructure services.
• You must offer strong expertise in pre-sales with an ability to be impressively resilient when faced with the time frames and demands of presales pursuits.
• Advanced interpersonal skills to manage expectations with internal bid teams, gain assurances efficiently from internal delivery lines, communicate with significant gravitas with the client are highly preferred.