Location: Milton Keynes
Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be able to work in Milton Keynes as well as offer a degree of flexibility to work across other sites as required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• The Enterprise Architect will lead an Architect Team in developing the strategy of IT-enabled business change, working closely with multiple client stakeholders.
• This will entail support the design and implementation, aligning the technology, identifying the benefits and risks, promote engagement strategy by stakeholder engagement and defining/delivering the strategy.
• The Enterprise Architect will further define and deliver the technical review strategy for the engagement, manage commercial risk in the roll out, lead from the front and engage with key client stakeholders in the delivery of complex solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• The successful candidate will offer significant experience in delivering solutions, technology and architecture design and support to major ICT service.
• A demonstrable track record in Enterprise Architecture, preferably with a background in asset finance, financial services and/or banking products is highly preferred, as is working with products, managing stakeholders, bids/proposals, roll-outs, higher level design and owning the overall solution in translating business vision into a technical solution.
• Specific expertise with Oracle, SQL, Cloud deployment, Agile, modern application change/design who can lead the technical vision and programme budgets is highly preferred.
• Some experience of having lead teams, mentoring, translating technical vision, shaping future state of products and broad depth/breadth of technologies sought.