C# or C++ Developer
Location: Leatherhead and Reading
Our client are looking for Software Developers to work within their Defence and Intelligence business sector.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- You will be supporting on-going agile development projects.
- The development will build upon a bespoke .Net capability built specifically for the customer, and incorporate a diverse range of new functionality.
- In addition, some of this role will support the previously released functionality
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- You will have a very good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Be proficient in either C#, C++, .Net, MS or Biztalk.
- You will also have experience of VB as well as Linux/Unix Development
Knowledge of formal testing, COTS products, Linux/Unix shell scripting, Oracle PL/SQL, Integration/System testing or FAT/SAT would be highly desirable.