Software Architect - £75-£85k p.a. + Benefits Package + Fantastic Fun Working Environment
We have been engaged to recruit an experienced Software Architect (Microsoft and open source stacks) to join a Croydon based client.
This role would suit a Lead / Senior Developer looking to get to their next career level or a candidate already performing a similar role that isn't currently getting enough input into tech strategy and wants the challenge of putting their own stamp on the future architectural blueprint of a fast growing organisation.
The successful Software Architect will be responsible for defining, owning and executing the architectural blueprint of a flagship .NET based product, whilst identifying the best practice design patterns; taking into consideration performance, security and scalability.
The successful Software Architect will work alongside a technical team, whilst also liaising with senior stakeholders and clients, translating business requirements into technical designs and solutions.
A key element of the role will be defining the next generation architecture and leading the team on the journey of re-engineering core parts of the platform
To apply you should have the following skills and experience:
• Demonstrable architecture background, working with high performance, on-premise and cloud-based software solutions
• Object Oriented Design
• Experience of working with Project Delivery Leads, Business Analysts and Test Leads, whilst also building strong relationships with senior stakeholders
• Outstanding written documentation and knowledge sharing skills
• Infrastructure knowledge; Microsoft Server, Linux/Unix, Virtualisation
• Agile development experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to genuinely make their mark on the future roadmap, strategy and success of these products, whilst utilising your existing technical skills and working, mentoring and guiding a like-minded team.
Interviews ASAP, start - will wait for the right candidate.