Software Architect - £75-£85k p.a. + 15% Bonus + Benefits Package
We have been engaged to recruit a Software Architect with exposure to Microsoft and open source stacks to join our Croydon based client.
The successful Software Architect will play a key role in a 20 strong product development team. You will be responsible for defining, owning and executing the architectural blueprint of a flagship .NET based product, whilst identifying the best practice design patterns; taking into consideration performance, security and scalability.
A key element of the role will be defining next generation architecture and leading the team on the journey of re-engineering core parts of our clients platform, as well as introducing industry best practices for working with a legacy code base. The development team are of mixed experience levels, from grads to mid-level.
In addition it is expected that the Software Architect will work alongside development team leaders to create a documented engineering strategy
To apply you should have the following skills and experience:
* 6-8+ years software engineering experience
* Demonstrable architecture background, working with high performance cloud-based software solutions
* Strong development background is essential, with current hands on ability; in the specific areas of; .NET C#, VB.NET, SQL Server, front end frameworks (e.g. React), enterprise messaging and queuing technology * Object Oriented Design, service oriented architecture, and event driven architecture
* Experience of working with Project Delivery Leads, Business Analysts and Test Leads, whilst also building strong relationships with senior stakeholders
* Experience leading successful re-engineering projects on a legacy codebase
* Outstanding written documentation and knowledge sharing skills
* Agile development experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to genuinely make their mark on the future roadmap, strategy and success of these products, whilst utilising your existing technical skills and working, mentoring and guiding a like-minded team.
Excellent working environment, benefits & 15% bonus.
Interviews ASAP, start - will wait for the right candidate.
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.