We are recruiting for a permanent Senior Fund Administrator on behalf of our Financial Services client based in Edinburgh.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join their Accounting and Valuations team. The successful candidate will be part of a growing global team and will have the opportunity to work with clients and support the in the delivery of Investment Administration services in a timely manner. The role offers
excellent remuneration and career prospects.
Responsibilities and tasks but not limited to:-
• To work independently or act as part of a team responsible for client servicing
• To ensure that all preparatory work with regard to Accounting & Valuations is completed and make recommendations where appropriate
• To produce fund valuations and fund prices within set deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
Candidates applying for the role should have the following skills and experience:-
• NAV production
• Sound understanding of the valuations process
• Analytical skills
• Stakeholder management skills
• OEICS and/or Unit Trusts product knowledge
If you are interested in discussing this role further please get in touch with a CV asap.