Calling all Trade Settlements professionals who are looking for a new and challenging permanent role.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our leading Financial Services oversight Settlements team which is based in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will be part of a global team and will have the opportunity to work with clients and to support the Manager in the delivery of trade matching and settlements within a timely manner. The role offers excellent remuneration and career prospects.
Responsibilities and tasks but not limited to:-
• To support colleagues as required on technical expertise
• To match the security trades based on details received from client, brokers and counterparties
• To monitor trade matching process
• To issue settlement instructions for trades to custodians within a timely manner
Candidates applying for the role should have the following skills and experience:-
• Knowledge and industry experience within Failed Trades, Trade Matching and Trade Settlements
• Knowledge of corporate actions
• Strong understanding of the middle office processes
• Attention to detail
• Be able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong communication skills
• Proven ability to work independently and to motivate and influence others
If you are interested in discussing this role further please get in touch asap or send your CV for consideration.