We are recruiting for a permanent Senior Fund Administrator on behalf of our Financial Services client based in Edinburgh.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join their Settlements team. The successful candidate will be part of a global team and will have the opportunity to work with clients and to support the Manager in the delivery of trade matching and settlement within a timely manner.
The role offers excellent remuneration and career prospects.
Responsibilities and tasks but not limited to:-
• To support colleagues as required on technical expertise
• To match the security trades based on details received from client, brokers and counterparties
• To monitor trade matching process
• To issue settlement instructions for trades to custodians within a timely manner
Candidates applying for the role should have the following skills and experience:-
• Knowledge and industry experience within Failed Trades, Trade Matching and Trade Settlements
• Attention to detail
• Be able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong communication skills
• Proven ability to work independently and to motivate and influence others
If you are interested in discussing this role further please get in touch with a CV asap.