Are you a software developer with strong Java skills? Would you like to join an exciting multinational company which is in the midst of a big expansion? We might have the role for you!
The successful candidates will be part of the Cloud Technology unit in a supportive, trusting and transparent working environment. It will provide unrivalled experiences where you can get to solve hard mission-critical problems at a very large scale in what will be one of the finest working environments in Edinburgh.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:-
• Writing, reviewing, maintaining and optimising code
• Working closely with engineering and technical planning teams
• Creating tooling and automation to reduce operational burdens
The candidates must have the following skills and experience:
• Strong Java skills
• Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis skills
• Development experience on frameworks such as Spring, Play & Akka would be desirable
• Proficiency in working with Linux systems
• Experience of designing and developing scalable and distributed RESTful APIs
• Experience working with cloud service providers e.g. AWS, Azure or other is desirable
• Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex issues
This is a great permanent opportunity that offers an unrivalled remuneration package, based in Edinburgh.
If you are interested in discussing this role further please get in touch or send your CV for consideration asap.