Calling all BI Developers who are looking for a new and challenging role! This is a great opportunity to join our FMCG client based in Stirling with flexible working.
You will be part of a small team and be responsible for supporting the design and development of the data warehouse and all related ETL activities.
Key skills and responsibilities for this role include:
• Data modelling business requirements
• Understanding the data integration frameworks and participating in all data warehouse design
• Development and support including the data warehouse architecture
• Stakeholder management
• Define and manage data mapping artefacts for source systems to Data Warehouse models
• Understanding of data integration frameworks and approaches including ETL and master data management
• Understanding and use of Data Warehouse methodologies
• Understanding and experience of reporting and analytical platforms, e.g. Power BI/Tableau/Cognos/QlikView/QlikSense etc
• Experience of SQL Server
• Experience of data visualisation skills are desirable
There is also a competitive renumeration package.
If you are interested in discussing this role further please get in touch with a CV asap.