We have an urgent requirement for a contract Software Architect based in central London. This role offers a competitive daily rate.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join an innovative, digital and technology focused business and work on exciting projects within the digital space. You will work with internal stakeholders, including technology teams, and external partners.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Reviewing and collating platform requirements
• Reviewing and documenting overall architecture principles
• Undertaking the overall design of the platform architecture in accordance with contemporary software architecture principles
• Creating a suite of artefacts to document the architecture and communicate it to a number of audiences
• Developing and documenting lightweight architectural governance
Key skills and experience:
• Strong software background with a broad range of technologies
• Experience with software architecture platforms
• Strong written and verbal communications skills and able to effectively elicit input from stakeholders
• Knowledge or experience working within Microsoft Azure is highly desirable
• Experience of one or more architecture methodologies such as TOGAF is desirable
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV asap.