Programme Test Manager (PTM) – Dover based – PERM £60k-£65k base + package (healthcare, bonus, pension, etc.)
Join a consultancy team based on an on-going Digital Transformation programme based in Dover. Reporting directly into the Head of Delivery, candidates should have experience of working in a multi-vendor environment with offshore teams and ideally previous exposure to defining / implementing a test strategies for a digital transformation projects.
To apply candidates skills & experience should tick most of the bullet point below:
• Candidate needs to have a proven track record at PTM level
• Should be used to communicating both with senior level management and technical
• Should have a proven track record in modern Test Management and understand the e2e testing process
• Should have a proven track record at overseeing and implementing CI/CD
• Should have a proven track record using modern PM tools, such as Jira and Confluence
• Should understand and promote all levels of testing e.g. unit, component, integration, e2e, uat, performance, penetration.
• Should have a proven track record in leadership and how to lead & manage teams
• Should have a proven track record in creating Test Plans and Reports
• Should understand the importance of relaying progress to stakeholders (e.g. via showcases)
• Working as a consultant, should understand client relationship building and how to build relationship
• Experience in defining and implementing test strategy for a digital transformation project
• Experience of working in a multi-vendor environment
• Mentoring junior members of staff
• Selling QA internally
• Setting up demand management pipeline for BAU and transformation programmes
• Must be a hands on Test PM
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please ensure that you highlight your specific relevant experience for this role in your CV.