Senior DevOps Engineer
Due to significant client demand, I am urgently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join one of the UK's largest money-saving sites. This represents a unique opportunity to work for an innovative company that has a social impact saving hard earned cash!
Why should you want to work here?
A company that has a website with more than 6 Million members and been responsible for more than 1 Billion pounds if retail purchases. Who are in the process of creating a truly scalable platform using Kubernetes and Docker, optimizing their own systems whilst looking forward at scaling into the cloud.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This role will primarily be involved in the daily operation of the new platform which is a set of microservices written in PHP and NodeJS running on Kubernetes with persistency and messaging implemented using MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and RabbitMQ.
• Providing, and building a scalable production environment.
• Supporting tooling that allows the software engineers to build and deploy seamlessly.
• Scripting and automation of systems for continuous integration.
• Monitoring and ensuring system uptime.
• Collaboration and communication across multiple teams to ensure business goals are met.
• Perform as an ambassador for the business during office visits and external events.
• Supported production PHP and NodeJS
• Working knowledge of MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and RabbitMQ
This is a permanent opportunity offering salaries between £60,000 and £70,000, based in Shoreditch (London).