A number of UX Designers are being recruited by an insurance organisation for a role based in Croydon. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of UX Designers, User Researchers and Graphic Designers.
Understandably you will be scientifically minded with substantial experience in UX. Presentation skills and influence will come naturally to you along with your passion for preaching the importance of user needs. You may be wireframing a new insurapp one day and conducting usability testing for a social tool the next. You'll be more interested in making our journeys easy to use than great looking and you'll probably have a keen interest in web KPI measurement.
You must have:
• Experience producing UX documentation, including: user personas, user stories, user journey flows, Information Architecture (IA) maps and heuristic evaluation audits
• Experience conducting and managing user research, including: usability testing, focus groups, interviews, card sorting and competitor benchmarks
• Superb wireframe and visualisation skills either on paper, whiteboard or computer
• Experience building interactive prototypes of both high and low fidelity designs
• Expert knowledge of designing experiences for mobile and desktop including native apps
• Working knowledge of digital analytics tools and techniques from KPI reporting to funnel analysis and session replay
• Working knowledge of A/B and MVT including experiment design and measurement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
• Strong commercial acumen
This is a permanent opportunity offering salaries from £50,000 - £60,000 per annum. Based in Croydon.