Calling all Technical Architects speciating in SAP Hybris who are looking for a new and challenging role on either a permanent or contract basis. This is a great opportunity to join a growing development team in a leading organisation based in central London.
The successful candidate will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment and will work on analysis, design and deployment of the client's commerce solution leveraging SAP Hybris platform and ecosystem. The ideal candidate should be someone who can defend a technical solution design bringing past Hybris implementations in support of their thesis as well as hands on experience and technical knowledge of the platform.
Candidates applying for the role should have the following skills and experience:-
• Software design, systems integration and development
• Multi-project experience architecting Hybris multi country sites
• Integration with SAP ERP
• Background in Java, Object Oriented programming and Multi-Threaded programming
• Experience with J2EE, Spring Framework and Multi-Tier Internet Architecture
• Understanding of SQL
• Background in working on large scale and complex projects
If you are interested in discussing this role further please get in touch asap or send your CV for consideration.