SAS Solution Architect - £50k-£80k p.a. Depending on experience – UK wide roles
We have been engaged by a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation to recruit architects at various levels across their UK practice, so even if you haven't got strong experience in every skill listed below but you can demonstrate most of these skills then we'd really like to talk to you.
UK wide, with bases in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Telford, Bristol, Leeds, Newcastle, Woking. You should be prepared to work away from home Mon-Fri at client sites.
The SAS Solution Architect role sits within our clients Data Analytics team and has a key role in defining and delivering solutions to implement a Data & Analytics Strategy. You should thrive on variety and enjoy working across the full lifecycle of a project: help define a client roadmap, create a solution for a service, work with agile teams to deliver, collaberate with clients, provide input to new business opportunities.
The team are looking for architects to work on various projects across the practice, so do not worry if you do not have strong experience in every skill listed below. If you can demonstrate some of these skills then we would really like to talk to you.
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
• Track record of defining data analytics solutions, including integration with legacy systems.
• Experience in defining data warehousing & analytics AWS Cloud services.
• Experience in the transition of analytics capabilities from legacy on-premise to Cloud solutions
• Technology background in one or more of the following: SAS product suite ; SAS Viya ; SAS PaaS ; AWS
• Experience, and passion for knowledge share and technical leadership.
• Recent experience of delivering SAS analytics services on-premise or in Cloud.
• Background in client-facing roles.
Additional skills also of interest:
• AWS Solution Architect certification.
• Devops tooling and their place in a solution (puppet, docker etc).
• Pentaho DI and Pentaho BA
• Cloudera Apache Hadoop
If you feel that you have the skills and feel that you would like to be considered for this SAS Solution Architect role, then please apply now.