Transition Test & Pilots Manager - £55k-£58k p.a. – 18 month Fixed Term Contract (paid on a monthly salary basis) – Manchester
Transition Test & Pilots Manager to oversee the delivery of an internal transition programme running end to end testing and non-live pilot activity.
To apply all candidates must demonstrate strong end to end testing, test management and transition programme experience across their CV.
The successful Transition Test Pilots Project Manager will work with the Test, Delivery, Operations and Support teams to ensure that all Transition test activities including user testing, non-live pilots and dress rehearsals are planned, resourced and delivered to time and quality. The role also includes managing dependencies, risks and issues in end to end, performance, stress and operational acceptance testing.
To apply candidates should have:
• Have excellent understanding of the typical IT-enabled transformation programme environment
• Strong E2E Testing and Test Management experience
• Be able to demonstrate experience delivering test and pilot activities across a range of software packages
• Have experience matrix-managing complex teams in time-critical environments
• Have experience of managing Non Functional Testing i.e. Performance Testing and Operational Acceptance Testing
Start ASAP or September / October 2019.