Are you an experienced Front End Developer looking to work with the latest technologies and have exposure to a wide range of projects? Then let's get in touch!
A market leading consultancy that specialises in the use of cutting edge technologies is seeking an experienced Front End Developer to join their expanding UK Web Platforms team.
This is a challenging role for a Front End Developer, capable of the development and delivery of engaging mobile, tablet and desktop web experiences for ambitious enterprise level clients.
In this role, the Front End Developer will:
• Work in Agile teams to build HTML high quality apps and websites;
• Work with the latest technologies and have exposure to cloud based architectures;
• Hands on with development, and take a lead on exploring new technologies to utilise;
• Be involved in projects that have a direct impact on the society around you.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of large scale projects working with enterprise level clients, as such, the Front End Developer will have excellent communication skills as well as a proven background in:
• Experience working in TDD and BDD environments;
• Solid understanding of core front-end technologies as following: HTML5, JSON, HTTP, CSS3;
• Version control software (Git) expertise
• Experience in SCSS, SASS or alternative CSS pre-processor;
• Building high-traffic websites, mobile, tablet and desktop experiences
• Exposure to Agile development practices
• Practical knowledge using Grunt, Gulp or similar automation tools
This is a great opportunity for a Front End Developer to join a multinational organisation and deliver some complex projects, working in multi-disciplined teams and be part of the Web Platforms Team in our clients expanding Digital Customer Experience unit.
The Front End Developer will work on different client sites across the UK, so ideally we need someone who is fully-flexible and willing to travel - fully expensed.
Salary: £40,000-£60,000 (depending on experience)