We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Development Manager to join our client's development team based in central Edinburgh. The successful candidate will be a key member of the company's management team will be responsible for reporting performance and delivery metrics to the wider business as well as working with key staff to find commercially viable solutions to operational and strategic challenges.
The role will also involve the key responsibilities below:-
• Lead the delivery of new features throughout a full development lifecycle
• Manage and monitor performance and delivery of key projects
• Work with head of operations to facilitate solutions to operational issues
• Provide leadership and mentoring to the engineering team
• Manage a small team of senior members
• Working with senior development staff, senior management across a number of disciplines
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:-
• Previous experience of successfully leading complex software development projects using Agile methodology
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Ability to build positive relationships with key internal stakeholders
• Delivery focused and able to ensure appropriate resources are aligned to delivery schedule
If you are interested in knowing more about this role please get in touch asap.