Click Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a unique organisation who provide consultancy services, support, advice and implementation on best practice around all things IS related. As a Fractional CISO you will be working with a range of dynamic and developing clients offering customised and effective solutions to their information security service needs. Based on site with clients from Aberdeen to Dundee you will act as a key partner and be the driving force in ensuring the continued development of the Scottish security community.
This role has a wide and impactful remit so here's a flavour of what you'll be doing:
• A challenging leadership role; you will recommend, guide, support and deliver IS strategy, policy, advice and training across client sites.
• Ensuring that all staff and visitors on site are protected from the evolving challenges opened up by technological change.
• Advising Audit and Risk Committees; driving and directing each client's IS vision and approach.
• As well as delivering services across their regional portfolio, each CISO on the team will also adopt areas of specialism where they will support other CISOs and deliver specialist tools and workshops to be used throughout Scotland.
Your background and experience:
• You will combine strategic vision and personal intuition with a significant track record of success leading IS for complex organisations. Due to the sector that this client works within, cultural understanding and leading edge influencing skills are essential and critically important aspects of your competencies.
• Formally industry certified (CISSP, CIS or CRISC etc.) and/or formally trained in IS standards and best practice such as ISO 27001/2 and COBIT.
• Additionally, you will have a proven track record of delivering a high quality and highly regarded IS service, developing and implementing IS policy in a large or complex organisation. You will also have proven experience in having dealt successfully with IS incidents.
On offer is the genuine opportunity to have a significant impact on how IS develops in some of the largest organisations of their kind in Scotland. A highly competitive salary, 40 days holiday, flexible working hours, pension, life and health assurance as well as a host of other benefits will also be awarded to the successful candidate.
If you would like to discuss this further please call Craig Worth directly on 0131 297 4614 (ext. 1001) or send a copy of your CV with Cover Letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org