We are looking for an IT Support Analyst on behalf of our leading Consultancy client. This is a great permanent opportunity in central Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will manage different activities from desktop support through server and cloud projects. You will gain a varied exposure to a broad range of Microsoft technologies. You will get ongoing support, training and development to further develop your skills and career aspirations.
• Resolve support requests directly from managed service clients
• Review automated alerts and respond as required through to resolution
• Work on your own and as part of a team on implementing client and internal projects
• Be responsible for system administration, hands on fixes, installation/upgrade and patching of Microsoft based servers and desktops
• Perform advanced troubleshooting including working together with Microsoft and other vendors
Skills and experience:
• Previous IT Support experience in a 2nd and/or 3rd line within a Network Administrator or Infrastructure Support capacity
• Ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and multitask as required
• Managing and deploying Microsoft technologies including Windows Desktop & Server, Active Directory, Exchange & System Centre
• Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
If you are an IT Support Analyst who would like to know more about this role please get in touch ASAP for more details.