DevOps Engineer – AWS / Docker / Kubernetes
An internationally renowned consultancy is seeking a DevOps Engineer who will create and deliver digital solutions that fit their user needs, delivering innovation, competitiveness and high levels of user satisfaction in the public sector. This is a chance to join a large and growing DevOps practise that champions collaboration.
If successful you will be involved in undertaking system provisioning & automation, monitoring, metrics, scalability, security and hardening. You will also be working alongside other engineers in the industry, providing the code, services and knowledge to deliver a smooth automation process from the start to the end of the project lifecycle.
• Linux and troubleshooting skills, scripting and automation.
• AsWS API/CLI and experience of working with either Terraform or AWS CloudFormation.
• Docker/Kubernetes/Docker Swarm
• Configuration management - Puppet, Ansible, Chef.
• Experience of creating/working with Code Pipelines e.g.: Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, drone, GoCD.
• An understanding of cloud concepts and how to automate the build over specific API's within the cloud.
This is a permanent position with multiple positions of seniority paying salaries of £40,000 - £100,000.