Agile Business Analyst – Digital Transformation projects – Birmingham / Crewe / Nottingham
A number of Agile Business Analysts are being recruited by a leading Digital technology organisation for a new tech hub in Birmingham servicing clients within a 100 mile radius.
This represents a truly unique opportunity to work as an Agile Business Analyst for a collaborative Digital/Agile tech consultancy that regularly features in the Sunday times top 50 “Best Places To Work”, has an award winning training academy, (that you’ll actually get to use), allows it’s employees to work 2 days per week from the Birmingham office (depending on projects) and are involved in some of the most high profile, exciting and high-tech agile and digital projects in the UK.
The Agile Business Analyst should have the following experience:
- A track record of working on development projects as a Business Analyst with demonstrable experience of at least 3 IT delivery projects
- Experience of providing Agile Business Analyst expertise to government / public sector or havng worked on large scale Digital transformations in the private sector
- Experience of working with a recognised Agile or Iterative development methodology (e.g. RUP, Scrum, XP, DSDM)
- Experience of Agile documentation including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria etc
- Experience of a variety of requirements elicitation techniques, (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping)
- Experience of analysis of both functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience of the full project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles / activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery
- Good facilitation and influencing skills – able to work with large groups of customers (of varying level of seniority from user to board level)
As the leading provider of Digital solutions to the public sector, candidates must be able to gain SC Clearance (having lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years) as well as be ready, willing and able to work anywhere in the UK for 3 days per week, the other two from the Birmingham office.