IT Transformation Analyst – SAP migration programme
An IT Transformation Analyst is being sought by a global telecommunications organisation to join their team in Newbury – the role can be based either full time in Newbury or in London with 1/2 day per week traveling to Newbury. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most forward thinking telecom organisations during a huge period of transformation and change as they undertake one of the world's largest SAP migrations from their existing Oracle ERP to S4HANA.
As an IT Transformation Analyst you will be defining and implementing an effective operation model for a three year digital transformation journey that will be the core of the new digital enterprise architecture. You will also be involved in documentation, designing, approval and communication of end to end processes.
Following the success story in implementing SAP HANA in one part of the business, our client is now looking to do a complete migration from their current Oracle system to SAP HANA.
The selected IT Transformation Analyst should have:
• Experience in designing and analysing process discovery methodologies
• Worked with process modelling tools and methodologies
• The ability to define and document business processes
• Leadership skills for people relations, decision making, negotiation and problem solving including conflict management
• Exposure and being able to deal with multicultural environments
• Identify compliance risks and suggest procedures or process controls to mitigate
• Stakeholder management and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
• Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as active listening skills
• Technical skills such as: SAP systems (ideally S4HANA) and in-depth knowledge of Office Package (Power Point, Word, Excel, Sharepoint)
Due to the fact that this is an international organisation, the role will require you to travel occasionally to Germany and India and work with the teams there. If you are interested in this IT Transformation Analyst role, please apply with your updated CV and I will be in touch shortly.