Scrum Master - Major Digital Transformation
An experienced Scrum Master is sought to join a collaborative, progressive and delivery focused environment working within a mature Agile environment.
Taking a lead on engaging and adopting Agile, managing scrum ceremonies and acting as one of the key representatives to the business stakeholders, this is an integral role and one you can truly develop.
The team is growing and set up for success and you will be heavily involved in building fast, accurate software delivery teams.
You will be tasked with:
- Educating the team on Agile principals - Scrum/ Kanban etc
- Challenging and educating stakeholders on Agile, within what has traditionally been a waterfall heavy environment
- Creating supportive working environments - ensuring collaboration, openness and transparency
- Promoting change within the team (and wider business) - ideally with a number of successful examples
- Working with back-end engineers and UX/ Front End Developers to ensure a cohesive delivery - understanding and overcoming technical challenges
The software delivery capability is growing and the role of Scrum Master within the team is imperative to its continued success. This is a fast paced environment, and the Scrum Master will need to maintain that momentum, engage other teams, support other areas of the business in order to achieve success.
The Scrum Master will have the opportunity to work on significant digital transformations working within a curious, tech savvy team of highly skilled engineers.