A leading consultancy in the digital transformation space is seeking an experienced Integration architects, engineers and developers to join the team. You will be required to oversee technical teams in build, design, test and operation. You will be required to manage third-party relationships around end-point systems within end-to-end integration. This a challenging yet rewarding role, demanding high standards with exciting responsibilities within a variety of projects.
The Integration Architect will have the following skills:
• A in depth knowledge of cloud/hybrid cloud integration (IPaaS/ESB)
• Solid understanding of integration technologies such as: MuleSoft, Boomi, Oracle Fusion, Biztalk etc.
• Experience in API management
• Ideally a good understanding in the public and private sectors
• Experience in design and delivery of service-oriented architectures
• Demonstrable experience of software development (Waterfall/Agile lifecycles)
• Elicitation/Specification of architectural non-functional requirements
Desirable skills for the Integration Architect:
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
• An enthusiastic team player
• Be willing to be fully flexible with working away from home (you would have the opportunity to work on some of the major integration programs throughout the UK)
• A keen individual willing to learn and progress
If you are a team player and would love to join this exciting opportunity as a Integration Architect and believe this role is the right fit for you, please submit your CV and I will most definitely be in touch shortly.