Senior Java Developer, (Spring, REST, Micro-services) £65,000 - £85,000, London
Senior Java Developer required for a financial client based in London to join their rapidly expanding Agile team as part of the Integration capability team. Working on a number of Enterprise-level, Greenfield, development projects, realizing new and exciting ideas following it through the whole product life cycle. You will be given the opportunity to gain exposure to a fully updated Java environment, heavily focused on Object Oriented Analysis and Design, with Spring and Agile methodologies being a core focus.
We are looking for passionate Java Developers working on cutting-edge development technologies such as Java 7/8, REST, Spring boot, micro-services, AngularJS, NoSQL.
Key Skills include:
• Experience with development in Java/JEE
• Proficient in frameworks such as Hibernate and spring (Data, Boot, MVC)
• Excellent knowledge designing REST (HATEOAS) and SOAP APIs
• Database experience with Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, and application servers such as Glassfish and Jetty
• Can demonstrate TDD & BDD practise, and usage of BDD tools like Cucumber-JVM
• Experience in enterprise integration patterns and Object Oriented Design Principles
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and delivery processes should be familiar with Jenkins and Go Continuous Delivery.
• Experience working in Agile, Scrum or Kanban environments.
• Experience across the financial or gaming sectors
• Open Source Software Technologies: Angular, Bootstrap
• Spring Data, NoSQL (eg MongoDB, Cassandra)
Job title: Senior Java Developer, Senior Developer, Java Engineer
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 per annum
If you are interested in this Senior Java Developer opportunity please submit your CV and I will contact you shortly.