Senior Java Engineer, Gaming Start-up, London, up to £70,000 + share options
Senior Java Engineer required for Start-up mobile gaming company based in London. We are looking for driven, talented developers who will contribute not only to the code, but to the entire product. You will be working team of coding geniuses and passionate gamers, working closely together you're always smack in the middle of the game development, contributing with not only your programming skills but also with your passion for games and how to build them. You must have deep knowledge of Java or Scala programming and be super productive with an entrepreneur mindset, willing to learn new things.
Key skills & experience required:
• Expert in Java and JVM backend systems
• Strong core Java server-side development experience and OO Design
• Java experience with multithreading and networking experience.
• Experience with amazon service stacks such as EC2, auto-scaling etc
• Spring framework including Spring IOC / JDBC, Spring Boot
• Have solid computer science knowledge and software development knowledge.
Desired skills and experience:
• Scala Development
• Relational database and NoSql or MongoDB
• Degree in computer science, math, physics or other engineering backgrounds
• Confident on devops.
• Worked on legacy code and confident on refactoring.
• Worked in start-ups environments
Offering salaries up to £70,000 + generous share options to every team member because we want everyone to share the same passion and goals for the company.
Job title: Senior Java Engineer, Senior Java Developer, Senior Software Engineer
Role type: Permanent