Senior Java Technologist – (Spring, REST, Cloud) – £70,000 - £90,000, Digital Solutions
The UK's largest consultancy is seeking a Java Evangelist to work with some of the world's biggest brands on some of the most interesting and complex greenfield projects posed in modern IT.
Working cross-discipline on varied projects you will be involved in leading the delivery to meet new innovative challenges on Digital transformation programmes. You will be given the opportunity to gain exposure to a fully updated Java environment, heavily focused on JVM distributed solutions and Open source technologies with Agile methodologies being a core focus.
We are looking for passionate JEE Consultants who contribute to the open source community such as helping with the continuous improvement of the development process and working on some of the most cutting edge Digital/Cloud-based architectures in development today.
Key skills include:
• Excellent knowledge of Java (up to and including Java 8) and open source frameworks
• Demonstrable experience in: Spring (MVC, XML, NoSQL, Boot/Cloud)
• Integration technologies (Spring Integration, Camel, REST, Jenkins)
• Deep understanding of the core XP practices of TDD
• Agile (Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
• Mentor experience
• Some experience in a JVM language: (Scala, Groovy, JRuby)
• Dev Ops – continuous integration and delivery using management practices
Job title: Senior Java Engineer, Java Technologist, Senior Developer,
Industry: Consultancy, Telecoms, Utilities, Public sector, Defence
Location: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, UK Wide
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + Bonus + benefits
If you are interested in this Senior Java Technologist role please submit your CV and I will contact you shortly.