MS BI Developer – SSRS, SSIS, SSAS – MI / Data Warehousing
An MS BI Developer with experience in the use of MI tools, including SSRS, SSAS and SSIS is being sought by a leading technology organization.
You will be responsible for building and delivering MSBI solutions across on-premise and cloud platforms and assist in Proof of Concepts.
In order to be successful in this role you should be experienced in building relationships with client stakeholders, work successfully with on-shore and off-shore teams and also mentor juniors as part of the knowledge management initiative.
You will need:
• Strong development skills across the Microsoft stack such as: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
• Experience working with the Azure stack and PaaS offerings – Azure SQL Database, Data Warehouse, Data Factory and ESB
• Experience with data exploration and visualisation tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, R, Python
• Exposure to other cloud technologies
• Knowledge of modern development techniques: Agile, CI, DevOps
What is on offer: professional development, an accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and the opportunity to work on greenfield implementation projects.
Due to the client driven nature of the work, interested individuals should be willing to travel throughout the working week (Mon-Fri), and be happy to undertake SC Clearance.