DevOps Engineer – Digital Engineering – Wilmslow based with travel (UK wide)
We are looking to strengthen our Digital Engineering practice by recruiting for highly experienced DevOps Engineers with cloud automation background to join this rapidly expanding technology unit. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide-ranging, high profile customer base across a number of exciting and challenging Greenfield projects.
To be considered, you must have hands-on experience in building and managing cloud environments – AWS/Azure/GCP/Alibaba cloud. You should also have good experience in platform automation and optimisation, Infrastructure as code and CI/CD on cloud platforms. A strong understanding of micro services and cloud native design patterns is also essential.
Key experience required
- Implement and integrate DevOps tools stack onpremise and on cloud
- Develop IaC templates using Terraform, Azure Resource Manager, GCP Deployment Manager and AWS cloud formation
- Implement standards for source code management, operate and manage the platform
- Implement DevOps platform for collaboration of teams across geographies
- Implement infrastructure and application configuration automation using Puppet, Ansible, Chef
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery platforms using native services on AWS, Azure DevOps and GCP
Nice to have skills
- Good knowledge on cloud architecture of at least two of the cloud platforms – AWS/Azure/GCP/Alibaba
- Experience with implementing DevOps in a Unix/PHP and .NET environment including Visual Studio and Azure Devops
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience but not limited to below DevOps tools
- Azure Resource Manager, and Terraform
- Jenkins and Azure DevOps pipeline
- Ansible / Powershell
- Practical experience of implementing end to end Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions & Platform Automation on premise and cloud
- Must have implemented DevOps practices/tools in areas such as continuous integration, environment automation, release automation, virtualisation, infra as a code, metrics tracking
- Good knowledge on full stack monitoring including log monitoring
In return, we can offer a wonderful career platform, exciting & challenging projects and an excellent remuneration package for highly talented and ambitious individuals.