DevOps Architect – Digital Engineering – Coventry/London based with travel (UK wide)
We are looking to strengthen our Digital Engineering practice by recruiting for highly experienced Cloud DevOps Solution Architects with previous development/automation background to join this rapidly expanding technology unit. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide-ranging, high profile customer base across a number of exciting and challenging projects.
To be considered, you must have:
- Past hands on DevOps implementation experience
- Thorough understanding of Application Lifecycle Management and Agile methodologies
- Implemented at least a couple of CI/CD solutions & Platform Automation
It is also essential that you have:
- A strong understanding of variety of technologies – Java, .NET, SAP, Cobol and other COTS products in the context of DevOps implementation
- A good understanding of cloud native design patterns, processes and best practice. Hands-on experience in full stack development, is also preferred.
Key experience required
- Implement Infrastructure as Code and ephemeral Environments for a set of applications using Azure, ARM templates & Terraform
- Identify applications which can be containerised and migrate to CaaS (AKS)
- Application configuration automation using Ansible and PowerShell and implement Role Based Access and security as part of the build pipeline
- Migration of existing DevOps stack - JIRA, JIRA Portfolio, Zephyr, Jenkins, Docker, GitHub, Nexus, SonarQube, on premise to Azure DevOps
- Build Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines as code using Azure, Azure DevOps, Git, Azure Build, Release pipelines, Ansible, Groovy
- Integration of DevOps tooling with ServiceNow for proactive incident and problem management
- Interact with a team of Release Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Enterprise Architect and Security to build a DevOps product backlog for apps being migrated.
- Solid knowledge and prior experience on implementing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform, Azure ARM Templates, experience in environment automation
- Practical experience on Azure and Azure DevOps, Git to build DevOps pipeline as code
- Experience in Unix environments, automation using shell scripting, Groovy, PowerShell
- Good working knowledge on containers – Docker & Kubernetes
- Exposure to JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, NGINX
- Substantial hands-on technology experience, past development experience is desirable
- Good knowledge of cloud native design patterns, processes and best practices
: Java, .NET, COBOL, SAP, Other COTS applications Delivery Methodology:
In return, we can offer a wonderful career platform, exciting & challenging projects and an excellent remuneration package for highly talented and ambitious individuals.