Sr Full Stack Developer
Cloud-native is about how applications are built in the cloud. It is an approach to software modernisation, building and running applications in such a way that fully exploits the advantages of the integrated Agile-DevOps-Cloud delivery model.
Our Digital Engineering practice is responsible for helping our clients leverage next generation software in order to engage customers more directly, easily and precisely by developing production ready apps at record speed.
As part of our Digital cloud native engineering practice, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better and deliver better products!
This is an opportunity to make a difference within exciting client initiatives.
- Design solutions, write code, tests cases, execute test cases, automate build, test and deployment, environment provisioning and configuration
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and architecture teams
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Owners to help define and shape deliverables, provide estimates, highlight technical risks and determine technical solutions
- Liaise with operations for technical analysis of the issues
- Collaborate with other technology and product teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design
- Actively participate in the Agile ceremonies and contribute to the overall functioning of self-organised, empowered, high performance team
- Research, learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and optimize design, code, build, deploy, test lifecycle
- Collaborate and actively contribute in discussions to help define technology and development approach within the team
Strong skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Angular JS, Node JS, Java script, Responsive design
- API platform solutions – Apigee, CA technologies, WSO2
- Core java – Collections, Multi-Threading, Design patterns
Additional (good-to-have) skills:
- Experience with AWS or Azure or GCP
- Development frameworks – Spring/ Hibernate
- REST API’s, Micro-services implementation
- Relational database systems – Oracle, MySQL
- Non relational DBs - MongoDB
- Continuous integration: Build automation using Github, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, code quality analysis using SonarQube,
- Automation of functional, regression, performance testing using Selenium/ Cucumber
- Experience of working in Agile methodology
In return, we can offer a wonderful career platform, exciting & challenging projects and an excellent remuneration package for highly talented and ambitious individuals.