Digital Business Analyst – Digital transformation programme
A Digital Business Analyst with a proven track record of delivering Agile projects is being sought by one of the world's foremost providers of digital consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
You will be working with a number of high-profile clients covering a wide variety of Open Source and proprietary technologies in highly Agile environments.
Experienced required for the Digital Business Analyst:
- A track record of working on development projects as a Business Analyst with demonstrable experience of at least 5 IT delivery projects
- Experience working with digital systems such as: Mobile apps, Social Media, Ecommerce, CRM, CMS.
- Experience of working with a recognised Agile or Iterative development methodology (e.g. RUP, Scrum, XP, DSDM)
- Experience of Agile documentation including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria etc
- Experience of a variety of requirements elicitation techniques, (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping)
- Experience of analysis of both functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience of the full project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles / activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery
- Good facilitation and influencing skills – able to work with large groups of customers (of varying level of seniority from user to board level)
- Modelling of the business domain – process, rules and objects / data
- User interface design / modelling skills (using tools such as Axure or Balsamiq)
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design Skills using UML (using tools such as Rational Software Modeller/Architect, Enterprise Architect, Visio)
The role represents a unique opportunity to work on large digital ecommerce projects as a Digital Business Analyst, helping develop and deliver web and mobile apps for some of the biggest brands in the UK.