We have an excellent Infrastructure Administrator permanent opportunity to join our client's small team based in Edinburgh.
As they move through their digital transformation to completion, this is a crucial role as you will be the owner of essential knowledge of their internal infrastructure. This role is also 3rd line technical administration support for several managed applications, the server hardware and the network infrastructure. This role is balanced between BAU technical support and project related work. You will provide all tiers of Infrastructure support (1 through to 3) but also the main point of call and support for the Tier 1 user support role.
• Strong technical knowledge Microsoft 365 Applications
• In-depth Active Directory knowledge
• Clear network infrastructure knowledge
• Sound VMWare management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Willingness to learn new software and hardware skills
• Supporting colleagues within other Infrastructure towers
• Degree in related subject or other subject but degree level qualified
• Plus advanced applied knowledge with a minimum of 5 years experience working within an infrastructure role, including experience of advanced systems design, implementation and administration
• Minimum 3 years' experience working in a 3rd line
• Solid experience of project lifecycle and transition in production support
If you would like to know more about this brilliant opportunity please apply asap.