We have a number of exciting permanent job opportunities for Azure Data Platform Architects in London, Manchester and Edinburgh for both Management and Senior Management level.
If you're able to bring flexibility to the table and your willingness to work with a variety of exciting projects, our client will provide great support in addition to an excellent salary and benefits package in return.
If you believe the list of following essential skills and experiences fits your profile, please get in touch asap to know more about these great roles:
As a data architect we would expect you to have both knowledge and experience of delivering data driven, organisational transformation, utilising both on premise and cloud data architectures and the various principles and methodologies that support this activity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Experience of implementing enterprise service business detailed design and the associated publish and subscribe event and messaging applications and technologies (Azure Service Bus, Mule ESB, Talend, Apache, Tibco)
• Experience in application/ system architecture, building/ running distributed/ scalable solutions on the Azure platform. Knowledge of the Cloud Stack (Iaas/ Paas/Saas)
• Knowledge of and experience in delivering modern data architecture principles
• Ability to translate business requirements into the detailed design for a data architecture which meets those Business requirements
• Ability to lead the design and build of data architecture either on premise, in the cloud or a hybrid architecture
• Proven expertise in data processing, software engineering and in Data Modelling - including Conceptual, Logical and Physical modelling
• Detailed knowledge of data storage methods and techniques (Data warehousing, Data Lakes, Enterprise Data Hubs, Data Virtualisation) and the practical application of those to meet Business requirements
• Strong knowledge of data modelling techniques such as Kimball methodologies, data marts, data cubes, star schemas and strong knowledge of data modelling tools
• Previous experience of defining conceptual, logical and physical data models to model complex data domains
• Experience in creating and configuring multidimensional and tabular models within different data storage technologies including cloud technologies
• Strong SQL experience
• Knowledge and experience of data orchestration mechanisms and principles
• Awareness of industry standards, regulations, and their impacts and how to apply those through effective architecture design
• Evidence of delivering end to end data architecture design and implementation across a range of clients and projects
• Flexibility to travel
• An understanding of the consulting sales process and how to support these activities and experienced delivering end to end data architecture across multiple client essential for Senior Management Level
• AWS Data Platform Architecture skills and experience may also be considered