We have a number of exciting opportunities for Data Consultants and Data Managers based in London.
If you're able to bring flexibility to the table and your willingness to work with a variety of exciting projects, our client will provide great support in addition to an excellent salary and benefits package in return.
If you believe the list of following essential skills and experiences fits your profile, please get in touch asap to know more about these great roles:
• 2+ years for Consultants/Senior Consultants and 8+ years experience for Managers.
• Experience in one or multiple areas – Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
• Experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot QlikView/QlikSense, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
• Ability to accurately require, gather and document business requirements and convert these into meaningful solutions.
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
• For Managers roles you will require experience of internal people development and leading people and teams on projects in addition to project management skills and the ability to explain complex technical ideas to a non-technical audience.
• Evidence of support, helping and leading sales especially for Managers roles.