We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers who have varied server and network installation experience. Please note that this will be 80% field based working on client sites within the surrounding areas.*
Part of your role will be working alongside their project managers to review and deliver the solutions they have sold in addition to carrying out site surveys and creating technical documentation; ensuring all projects are delivered and installed within the timescales set.
Skills & Experience required are as follows:-
- Experience deploying Tier 1 vendor server hardware (HPE, Dell etc)
- Working knowledge of WAN / LAN network installations including switches, firewalls and Wi-Fi solutions
- Exposure to virtualisation technologies such as VMWare and HyperV
- Up to date Microsoft Server Operating system knowledge
- Confidence in Microsoft active directory services, structures and roles
- Experience in Microsoft Domain migrations and upgrades
- Ability to produce technical documentation
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Desirables: Working knowledge and advanced configuration of HPE infrastructure technologies and WatchGuard Firewalls; experience working with Microsoft Azure and 365 products and services; Citrix / Remote Desktop thin client implementation experience
Veeam Backup Experience; Microsoft Certification in Server, Datacentre or cloud technologies.
*As part of the benefits package a company car / car allowance is provided.