Working on a hybrid basis consisting of 3 days on site in Shrivenham and 2 days WFH our clients are looking for candidates to help deploy IT to key government agencies. The ability to hold Security Clearance is a must for this role due to the nature of the work.
Become part of a team that provide leading edge secure solutions to Defence, Education and other industries. If you enjoy organising and have a passion for project and service delivery, then we are keen to talk to you. Step forward and realise your full potential by joining our team developing, building and supporting secure managed services for a wide range of clients. You will be a part of a great company, where you will be able to grow and develop your skills and experience.
- Coordinating projects according to our PRINCE2-based PM Procedures
- Reporting project updates to PMs, customers, management and colleagues
- Organising resources to ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- Updating documentation such as PIDs, project plans and work packages
- Working with the whole team to provide a great service to our customers.
We are looking for a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in an IT or business office environment. Essential skills:
- Experience of delivering projects and/or tasks in a business/IT environment
- Strong interpersonal/customer-service skills and telephone manner
- Proficient in the use of office applications such as email, Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of IT concepts such as servers, applications and cloud computing •
Able to demonstrate resilience and a positive attitude towards challenges Desired skills:
- Project Management techniques and processes e.g. PRINCE2
- Service Management experience e.g. ITIL
- Understanding basic IT security concepts e.g. Security Clearance
- Standards e.g. ISO
- Driving license