We have an exciting permanent job opportunity to join our client's new Digital product team as Senior Developer, where you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of services/products which unify the client's digital experience.
Candidates applying for this role should have the following:-
Meaningful and relevant experience in the below areas and of developing solutions that deliver an excellent user experience, with significant expertise in at least one element of their architecture. This could include an in-depth knowledge of suitable front-end web and mobile technologies.
· Cloud experience (Azure preferred).
· Experience of mobile first development and cross-platform development
· A Mobile First approach to programming
· Experience with object-oriented Programming Languages e.g. Python, C#, Dart
· Experience of supporting on the design and implementation of technical solutions
· Experience of supporting and mentoring junior developers in an agile or product team
· Experience using source control and knowledge of Git
· Experience with Continuous Deployment/Continuous Integration (CI/CD) processes
· Experience in writing and applying automated tests
· Knowledge of Browserstack or similar test platforms
· Experience of working with end users
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
· A continuous improvement mentality
Terraform; Github actions experience; Jira; Azure developer certification; experience with Dart language; the flutter platform; knowledge of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design are all advantageous.
Charlene Morrison email@example.com