This role is working with a major IT software and Services consultancy. Fleibility for relocation depending on project location is a MUST. Initial 3 months will be based on site in Manchester.
We're looking for an Experienced lead consultant across Automation Test Engineering (Functional and Non-Functional) and DevOps. This is a key role within Infuse as you will be influential in assisting clients implement the right modern software delivery enablers.
The ideal candidate
The client can only consider candiates with ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) or British Citizenship.
- At least 5+ years’ experience within software development using modern OO languages and understand legacy/modern systems and techniques
- have architected test automation frameworks with deep knowledge of test automation tools
- understand performance engineering and design principles and implemented them
- possess deep knowledge of delivering technical test solutions across the SDLC
- have a broad range of SDLC experience including code coverage, architecture and CI/CD
- knowledge of cyber security validations approaches and tools
- have strong or potential technical leadership abilities
- be a dynamic, motivated and adaptable individual with solid interpersonal skills