This role is working with a major consultancy and requires travel flexibility and time away from home during the week.
ILR (Indefintite Leave to Remain) or Above.
Initally based in London working on a client site in a higher education institution, this role reports directly to the Test Manager and works as part of the QA team within the IT Solutions team. Working with technical and non-technical teams throughout the institution, this role will be a key member of QA and approached as an expert in this area.
Key Skills requirted :
- Experience operating in a dedicated software tester role within multiple programmes/project of work. (E)
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to influence, motivate and inspire. (E)
- Ability to plan, design, execute and report upon all levels of testing – DEV, SIT, UAT, OAT and Prod. (E)
- Ability to lead on Bug Management and Triage activities. (E)
- Comfortable leading stakeholders and non-technical communities. (E)
- Experience of SDLC methodologies and the ability to work within agile, iterative, waterfall. (E)
- Experience of working with enterprise scale applications in the cloud or locally hosted. (E)
- Experience working with test management tools such as JIRA, ADO, ALM utilising Kanban. (E)
- Experience working with dedicated test environments and an understanding of the promotion strategy between them. (E)
- Ability to identify and manage priorities. (E)
- Innovative and proactive approach to work . (E)
- ISTQB in Test (E)
- Experience of Higher Education Packaged applications
- Direct involvement in implementing and governing testing processes and best practice. (D)
Good knowledge of all testing levels within Functional and Non-Functional testing disciplines. (D)