We have a role based in Guildford and a role based in Manchester with this client.
Key experience / expertise sought:
- Experience operating in a mixed mode environment of internal / external IT delivery capabilities.
- Excellent vendor management skills, experience of operating in conjunction with large IT vendors.
- Governance / assurance of architectural designs, ensuring compliance to enterprise principles and technology strategy drivers.
- Experience of producing product roadmaps, identifying and managing cross project / portfolio architectural dependencies.
- Governance of functional / non-functional requirements and delivery scope throughout the project life-cycle.
- Business Process Analysis – ability to determine business processes and identify necessary requirements and considerations.
- Enterprise Applications frameworks – focus on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Strong Microsoft Technology background.
- Experience of designing and delivering solutions in Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- Experience of Azure components specifically: Azure SQL, Logic Apps, Service Fabric, Data Factory, Azure Storage, Application Insights etc.
- Utilising Microsoft BizTalk / Service Bus Integration.